Gabriel - Virksomhedstråd

Husk at læse hele vores research disclaimer på https://www.inderes.dk/disclaimer.

Dansk:
Gabriel Holding er aktiv i tekstilindustrien. Virksomheden udvikler, designer og sælger møbelstoffer og beslægtede tjenester. En stor del af forretningen består af services inden for design og konstruktion og derudover leveres forretningssystemer og konsulentydelser inden for produktudvikling. I dag foregår driften globalt med den største koncentration på det europæiske marked. Hovedkontoret ligger i Aalborg.

English:
With roots back to 1851, Gabriel is today a niche company within the global furniture industry, which throughout the value chain, from idea to furniture user, develops, manufactures and sells furniture fabrics, components, upholstered surfaces and related products and services, through its business areas Fabrics, FurnMaster, SampleMaster and Screen Solutions. Gabriel sells B2B, and is growing with the largest market participants, working closely with leading international manufacturers and major users of upholstered furniture, seats and upholstered surfaces.

Yesterday we published our initiating coverage report on Gabriel Holding. Please ask any questions about the company, the report, or case for Gabriel in this chat, and we will be happy to answer and share our thoughts on the case

1 Synes om